For first time Bootstrapper Breakfast® attendees: the other attendees will all be in early stage technology startups, it will be a chance to compare notes on operational, development, and business issues with peers.
Here’s what other attendees have said about the group
This is the one networking event that I try to never miss. It is relaxed and fun and I always learn something. Well worth the time and a great place to network and learn.
Good mix of business experience with technical know-how and eager ‘new’ entrepreneurs.
For more information about what Bootstrapper Breakfast meetings are like, check out:
- Basic FAQs
- One thing I learned at the breakfast
- 2010 One thing I learned
- 2009 One thing I learned
- 2008 One thing I Learned
The meeting format is as follows:
- Folks arrive and network
- We take seats around large table for 12 folks and order.
- We go around the room and everyone has 2 minutes to introduce themselves and their company. They can also put one or more issues on the table for discussion later.
- We recap and condense the discussion items into clusters as appropriate and then have the person(s) who raised the issue spend another minute or two explaining it in more detail.
- Other members of the group make comments, offer suggestions, or ask clarifying questions.
- We end promptly, but there is time afterward for one on one discussions between attendees.
We would like to keep the total count at each table to 12-18 just so everyone has a chance to interact over the course of a 90 minute discussion. So please RSVP.